[Building Sakai] Spell Check in Discussions and Private Messages tool freezing in IE9

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Tue Nov 27 14:07:36 PST 2012

Hi William,

I don't see the Spell check icon on QA nor on Trunk. And that ticket,
SAK-19538 <https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-19538>,  indicated that
it is not turned on by default, so this feature might not be considered
"core" for 2.9. If not, then this might not be a bug that will get a lot of
attention in the community at the moment. Of course, that could change....

Cheers,
Neal

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 4:34 PM, William Karavites <willkara at oit.rutgers.edu

nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org