[Building Sakai] Building 2.9

Nguni Phakela nguni52 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 00:45:37 PST 2012

Hi,

I am trying to build sakai-2.9.x.

This is what I am getting:

[INFO] Repository 'sonatype-nexus-snapshots' will be blacklisted
Downloading:
http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots/org/sakaiproject/kernel/1.3-SNAPSHOT/kernel-1.3-SNAPSHOT.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'org.sakaiproject:kernel:pom:1.3-SNAPSHOT'
in repository sakai-maven2-snapshots (
http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2-snapshots)
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]

In my settings.xml for maven, these are the settings:
<profiles>
        <profile>
            <id>tomcat5x</id>
            <activation>
                <activeByDefault>true</activeByDefault>
            </activation>
            <properties>
                <appserver.id>tomcat5x</appserver.id>
                <appserver.home>/opt/tomcat</appserver.home>
                <maven.tomcat.home>/opt/tomcat</maven.tomcat.home>
                <sakai.appserver.home>/opt/tomcat</sakai.appserver.home>
                <surefire.reportFormat>plain</surefire.reportFormat>
                <surefire.useFile>false</surefire.useFile>
            </properties>
        </profile>
    </profiles>

What do I need to change to get it to do the install?

Cheers,
--
Nguni Phakela