[Building Sakai] LTI ease of use

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:30:18 PST 2012

I think it should be switchable in config. A tutor shouldn't really have to
make a decision on whether to trust a Sakai tool based on the fact that it
is 'external'. Plenty of contrib tools are flaky, should we mark them in
some way? If we could hide the fact that LTI tools are external in the
props then everybody's happy.

Cheers,
Adrian.