[Building Sakai] [oae-dev] New responsibilities

Benneker, Frank W.F.M.Benneker at uva.nl
Tue Nov 20 12:15:17 PST 2012

Hi Anthony,

Let me join Alan & others to say thank you for your time and enormous
energy that put into the community. Your enthusiasm and expertise will be
missed. Personally I enjoyed your sessions and input at the two Amsterdam
Sakai conferences.

All the best and good luck,
Frank
Frank Benneker
Innovation working group on the use of ICT in Education & Research
University of Amsterdam
(Mobile) Phone : + 31 20 525 4914
@: frank.benneker at uva.nl
UvA hours: Mon-Tue-Wed-Thurs