[Building Sakai] [oae-dev] New responsibilities

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Tue Nov 20 10:47:02 PST 2012

Thanks, Anthony. I know I have appreciated your unwavering service to the community, as have many others, despite your best efforts to remain quietly behind the scenes. We are all stronger and better for it.

I personally look forward to working with you as a fellow U-M'er and volunteer Apereo/Sakai contirbutor. Congratulations on entering a new phase.

Thanks,
-Noah