[Building Sakai] Critical issues on timed assessments

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Mon Nov 19 06:07:06 PST 2012

Have you tested this on trunk?  If not, please try to reproduce those
issues here: http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal

If you can still reproduce them, please file 2 jira tickets under the
Samigo project (SAM) at jira.sakaiproject.org and mark them as blockers.
 If you need help, just send an email.

I have seen something similar to this on a 2.8 instance, but not in 2.8.x.
 I wasn't able to reproduce the issue in 2.9 or trunk, so I believe it's
been addressed (but I couldn't find the commit that fixed it).  I believe
it was fixed with the additional data validation checks that were added.

-Bryan