[Building Sakai] sakai-2.9.x-all build broken

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 13:51:39 PST 2012

ANU uses the binary overlays extensively in production, it's actually preferred so that we don't need to maintain more source.

Code is in msub, still on 2.8 but as we move to 2.9 it will increase. We only pull in projects that we need to modify and have ensured we don't modify the kernel- anything we need is contributed back.

I may be the only using the binaries though ;)

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone