[Building Sakai] I cant past complex mathematical expression into sakai 2.8.2 editor from MS Word Document ?

Carles Aguiló carles at wiris.com
Fri Nov 16 03:40:54 PST 2012

Dear Jehan,

I would say that you can do that by integrating a Java applet such a WIRIS
formula editor: www.wiris.com/en/solution/sakai. In the applet, you can
drag ‘n drop the formulas from MS Word, as long as they’re standard MathML.

The WIRIS plugin is free but the web service is commercial: above 2,000
formulas per natural year, you’ll have to buy a license to use it.

Regards,

*          **Carles Aguiló*

          “Music is the pleasure the human mind experiences from counting
without being aware that it is counting.” – Gottfried Leibniz