[Building Sakai] sakai-2.9.x-all build broken

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Nov 15 15:56:57 PST 2012

Also for 2.9, Aaron did quite a bit of work to turn *most* of kernel-util
into a service, so that if you modified kernel you don't have to re-build
everything. There are still classes in kernel-util but they
aren't implementations anymore so they should be changed MUCH less often
(like never in a major release)

https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-861

For instance FormattedText in 2.9 (over in kernel-impl now)
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/branches/kernel-1.3.x/kernel-util/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/util/FormattedText.java

In 2.8
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/kernel/branches/kernel-1.2.x/kernel-util/src/main/java/org/sakaiproject/util/FormattedText.java