[Building Sakai] Basic LTI help

Wheat, Jon jwheat at messiah.edu
Thu Nov 15 11:17:46 PST 2012

Ok, new update.
I started following the steps in basiclti-docs/resources/docs/BLTI_Admin_TestPlan.txt

When I get to 1.2 - Go into the tool - I get

org.sakaiproject.portal.api.PortalHandlerException: org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ToolException: Servlet execution threw an exception
    at org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.doGet(SkinnableCharonPortal.java:862)
caused by: org.sakaiproject.tool.api.ToolException: Servlet execution threw an exception
    at org.sakaiproject.portal.charon.SkinnableCharonPortal.forwardTool(SkinnableCharonPortal.java:1429)
caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException: Servlet execution threw an exception
    at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:188)
caused by: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: SAKAI_CSRF_SESSION_ATTRIBUTE

Guessing I'm missing some field definition / table somewhere.