[Building Sakai] [Using Sakai] Turnitin PeerMark Integration

Bryan Holladay holladay at longsight.com
Wed Nov 14 10:00:48 PST 2012

This was true in 2.8, but isn't true for 2.9.  You can also run the
upgraded TII Assignment 1 in sakai 2.8.x.  TII thinks that A2 is the
replacement for A1 and no one can convince them otherwise.  A1 and A2 have
the exact integration in Sakai2.9.x+ and here is a link that shows how to
get that same integration working in 2.8.x for Assignment 1:
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/TII/Guide+to+installing+Turnitin+Content+Review+Service+0.7

-Bryan