[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.0 tag checkout - missing some projects?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Nov 13 11:29:00 PST 2012

Right, pure-poms is removed. It seems like most people were incorrectly
modifying it (or forgetting to modify it) anyway, since it still had
properties defined.

Now all properties need to either be defined in master, or in the root pom
of the indie tool.

For all non indies the parent is base (which has modules defined) then the
parent of base is master.

This seemed like it simplified things but is currently an experiment. I'd
also merge some kernel and master stuff for 2.10 and make kernel an indie
with master (or something like master) on top of all of it.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 10:33 AM, Gast, Cynthia (cmw6s) <
cmw6s at eservices.virginia.edu> wrote:

>  Oh, sorry Matthew... just read that pure-poms has been removed and all
> projects are parented back to master project... this will simplify the
> build process for all the indies (which UVa builds).
>

> Thanks,
> Cindy @ UVa

>>> assignment
>>> calendar