[Building Sakai] Problems with Kaltura CKeditor Plugin

Beth Kirschner bkirschn at umich.edu
Fri Nov 9 07:27:25 PST 2012

I'm stumped on a problem embedding the CKEditor kaltura plugin into a Sakai 2.9 build. I've followed the great README in svn:
	https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/unicon.net/kaltura/tags/20120701/ckeditor/README

But am getting a file not found (404) error in my browser that complains about a missing kalturamovieplayer/plugin.js file:
	404 Not Found - http://localhost:8080/library/editor/ckeditor/plugins/kalturamovieplayer/plugin.js?t=B8DJ5M3"

I've grep'ed the source code and the deployed files in tomcat and can no reference to the kalturamovieplayer directory.

Any ideas where this reference is coming from? Any pointers from someone who has the CKeditor kaltura plugin running in Sakai 2.9?

Thanks,
- Beth