[Building Sakai] profile image urls and direct database updates

Ron Peterson rpeterso at mtholyoke.edu
Wed Nov 7 07:33:51 PST 2012

profile2.picture.max=2
profile2.convert=false
profile2.picture.change.enabled=true
profile2.picture.type=url
profile2.privacy.change.enabled=true
profile2.invisible.users = postmaster
profile.manager.integration.bean=org.sakaiproject.profile2.legacy.ProfileManager
profile2.official.image.enabled=false
profile2.official.image.source=provider
profile2.official.image.attribute=jpegPhoto

For the accounts I'm testing the eid and internal id are the same, e.g.
'rpeterso'.  I'm leaving the thumbnail column at null.

The database record updates if I use the UI to indicate a new URL.  But if
I update that record for that user with a direct database update, that
update is never seen, even if I do the update with sakai completely shut
off.

R.