[Building Sakai] Wicket-Sakai archetype Add page in other page

Antonio muñoz alonso antoniovalenciaspain at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 7 04:46:52 PST 2012

Yes, what you say is doing.
My first page has a dropchoice and button.I want the second page appears below.But always keeping the first page to keep doing more consultations.
thanks

Subject: Re: [Building Sakai] Wicket-Sakai archetype Add page in other page
From: steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 23:37:50 +1100
CC: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
To: antoniovalenciaspain at hotmail.com

Hi,
Not quite sure what you are asking. Do you want to open a new page in the tool when you click a button/link?
If so, in the onSubmit/onClick handler of the button or link:
setResponsePage(new SomeOtherPage());
You can also do this with AJAX but it invokes replacing panels using the AjaxRequestTarget target that Wicket gives you access to. I would recommend the first one until you are more comfortable with it.
cheers,Steve

On 07/11/2012, at 10:19 PM, Antonio muñoz alonso <antoniovalenciaspain at hotmail.com> wrote:Hi
how to run a page in another by pressing the button.I can run 2 as a single page(JAvascript???).