[Building Sakai] Getting Error message while Saving a Question in Sakai 2.7

Venkat svenkat at hovservices.in
Wed Nov 7 02:39:36 PST 2012

Hi Diego,

Thanks for the help provided. We will look into the that one and make
necessary updates. We will do contact you if we need further assistance.

Regards,

Venkat

Venkat Raghavan S
Production Coordinator - Operations
SourceHOV BPS
Office # +91 44 4220 3218
Mobile # +919940148894
svenkat at hovservices.in

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email.