[Building Sakai] sakai-mirror on github

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Fri Nov 2 06:49:38 PDT 2012

Matthew,

I'm totally not doing what I'm supposed to this AM .. :D

Just ran across this site while looking at something else..

 https://travis-ci.org

Have you seen this?? Looks like you could get your github sakai-mirror
repo doing a ci build with just a file added to your repo.

 http://about.travis-ci.org/docs/user/getting-started/

I know sakaiproject has its own ci build servers but the more the
better.

------
thanks
  kevin.foote