[Building Sakai] Need Sakai 3 (OAE) Folder Structure

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Fri Nov 2 05:28:02 PDT 2012

Hi All,

         I have a good knowledge on Sakai 2.8 CLE. Now, I am trying to use
Sakai 3 OAE. I have configured sakai 3 in my system and is running without
any issues. Now I just want to develop an application in Sakai3. I have
understood that 3akai-ux contains Front end development and nakumura
contains backend development. But, when I open those folders, they contain
lot of files and folders in those folders. So, can you please tell me the
folder structure for Sakai 3 OAE for more understanding?

Note:  I am not asking about Sakai OAE architecture. I want Directory
structure for Sakai OAE.

Like in 3akai: What is dev, devwidgets, etc
and in Nakumura what is app, bundle, sample etc.

Thanks & Regards
Bhanu Teja M.