[Building Sakai] Samigo problem with valid submissions getting 0 scores

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu May 31 12:20:39 PDT 2012

Hi Tom,

I don't know what triggered this issue, but I think you can fix the data by
removing the extra records. From your example, you can remove the records
for assessmentgradingid 11731(in both sam_assessmentgrading_t and
sam_itemgrading_t). I don't know why there is no saved/meaningful records
for the other two students. But if their record contains no answer in db, I
guess there is no way to get them back.

Did these students see any errors/warning during the exam? Is this a timed
assessment? I really want to get this issue fixed, if you happen to find a
way to reproduce this, please let me know.

Thanks,
Karen