[Building Sakai] LessonBuilder build error (in an unusual setup)

Paul Dagnall pdagnall1 at udayton.edu
Fri May 25 12:27:47 PDT 2012

Hi
I'm doing something a little unusual. I'm trying to get Lesson Builder 1.4
to work with Sakai 2.6. After tinkering, I actually got it running smoothly
on my test box, but when I tried to update production, I get the following
build error.

--------
Project ID: org.sakaiproject.basiclti:basiclti:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT

Reason: Cannot find parent: org.sakaiproject:master for project:
org.sakaiproject.basiclti:basiclti:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT for project
org.sakaiproject.basiclti:basiclti:pom:2.0-SNAPSHOT

I've verified the correct version of basiclti is getting into my maven
repo. Sakai 2.6 doesn't have a separate directory for basiclti. So if I'm
reading the error correctly, I'm not sure where I'm supposed to be telling
it where the parent: master is.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Paul Dagnall