[Building Sakai] Learning path Tool

gautham gorle rameswarg at gmail.com
Thu May 24 06:09:32 PDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Thank you very much for sending the Link. It is much helpful.

I have followed the instructions and completed the following 2 steps as
shown
in the attached document:
(1) Setup course site with Learning Path and activities
(2) Programme with references to course sites (modules)

Our project have Lessons in our Courses and the contents of lessons are of
SCROM content

For example, If we have 5 lessons in the Course and Student have to complete
all the 5 lessons
 sequentially without skipping the any lessons. For this purpose, we want to
specify "Learning Path"
for these lessons so that learning Path tool should take care to restrict
the Students to complete the lessons

sequentially.

We want to add one lesson to one activity so that learning Path tool should
take care to restrict the Students to complete the lessons sequentially.

I have tried the activities created and no restriction is shown by the
application though order is specified. Does my understanding is right or I
need to do any more configurations so that activities uses the learning
Path?

It would be more helpful if you provide any user guide/documentation for
this purpose.

Best Regards,
Gautham

http://old.nabble.com/file/p33901814/LearningPath_Procedure.doc