[Building Sakai] Assignment2 Site import with TII

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Tue May 22 12:19:45 PDT 2012

Thanks!

This patch work perfectly for our needs, I can see TII erroring out in
the logs, but all the assignments get created as expected.

From: Wagner, Michelle R. [mailto:wagnermr at iupui.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:52 PM
To: Kusnetz, Jeremy; sakai-dev
Subject: RE: Assignment2 Site import with TII

Hi Jeremy,
This issue sounds very familiar, but I haven't been able to track down a
jira for it (ASNN or locally). I did find a contributed patch that
hasn't been applied that will at least allow the import to proceed if
there is an error with TII:
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/ASNN-752

I will let you know if I come across a better solution (preferably one
that already exists!), but I will go ahead and evaluate this patch and
get it committed to at least mitigate the problem going forward.

Thanks,
Michelle