[Building Sakai] Learning Path Tool

Tania Tritean TTritean at loi.nl
Mon May 21 23:17:11 PDT 2012

Hello,

What version of sakai are you using?

In 2.6.2 it should work, if not please let me know.

In 2.8 some parameters changed in resources helper state. We are upgrading now to 2.8.
You can find the fix for 2.8 in our trunk

https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/loi/learningactivities/trunk

(The changes to fix this bug are in the page: FilePickerPage.java we added line: state.setAttribute(FilePickerPage.SAKAI_FILEPICKER_PREFIX + Tool.HELPER_DONE_URL, "");)

The new version of learning activities will be released this week.

If you still have this bug after the changes, let me know.

Regards,
Tania

Tania Tritean
Tel.: 035 629 39 23