[Building Sakai] assignments 2 EB API

Adam Marshall adam.marshall at oucs.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 21 07:41:12 PDT 2012

I was looking at the 'describe' page to see what methods were available, however, I have been bitten before by assuming that the methods listed on this page actually have implementations behind them.

I guess I could experiment by adding some content and then try using the methods to retrieve data but it is much easier if someone can just tell me!

adam