[Building Sakai] Build path problem.

gayan sukumal wiharagoda gayanwiharagoda at gmail.com
Sun May 20 23:08:07 PDT 2012

Hi,
ResourceEventVoter cannot be resolved to a type
ResourceEventVoterHelper cannot be resolved to a type
now I have these errors. I dont have any dependencies in content-tool.
Don't I need to fix other dependencies.

regards,
Gayan.

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 9:42 AM, Steve Swinsburg
<steve.snwinsburg at gmail.com<steve.swinsburg at gmail.com>