[Building Sakai] PB Installing sakai bbb 1.0.6

ta rik tarik.sims at gmail.com
Sat May 19 03:55:27 PDT 2012

Hello team,

I have sakai 2.8 and MVN 2.2.1
Im trying to install the sakai BBB tool 1.0.6 on but i have the following
error during the build

C:\opt\tomcat>mvn -Dmaven.tomcat.home=C:\opt\tomcat clean install
sakai:deploy
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'sakai'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-sakai-plugin' does not
exist o
r no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Sat May 19 10:11:45 CEST 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/15M
[INFO]
C:\opt\tomcat>
--------------------------------
I went to pom.xml file of the newly installed 'bbb.1.0.6' directory and
modified it in order to match the pom.xml file of my sakai  2.8.0 source
install:

the resulting bbb pom.xml  parent section looks like this:

<parent>
        <groupId>org.sakaiproject</groupId>
        <artifactId>sakai-standard-tool</artifactId>
        <version>2.8.0</version>
    </parent>

still i have the same error during the build????

any ideas please??

Kind regards,
Tarik.

Im trying to install the sakai BBB tool 1.0.6 on but i have the following
error during the build

C:\opt\tomcat>mvn -Dmaven.tomcat.home=C:\opt\tomcat clean install
sakai:deploy
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO] Searching repository for plugin with prefix: 'sakai'.
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The plugin 'org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-sakai-plugin' does not
exist o
r no valid version could be found
[INFO]
[INFO]
[INFO] Total time: < 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Sat May 19 10:11:45 CEST 2012
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/15M
[INFO]
C:\opt\tomcat>
I went to pom.xml file of the newly installed 'bbb.1.0.6' directory and put
the exact sakai version in it [by removing '.SNAPSHOT' from version so that
it looks like

<parent>
        <groupId>org.sakaiproject.purepoms</groupId>
        <artifactId>sakai-standard-tool</artifactId>
        <version>2.8</version>