[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.8.0 Messages

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu May 17 07:35:21 PDT 2012

Hi Cillie,

It suggests that there are 2 entries for that users private forum in the
site.

First you need to find the Area:

select * from MFR_AREA_T where
context_id='f86ba208-547c-40f5-8081-b9bc085d0034' and name='Private
Messages';

(substitute your site id). Then do:

select * from MFR_PRIVATE_FORUM_T where owner='dhorwitz' and
surrogateKey = 1;

(substituting the internal user id of your user and the id you found in 1)

That should give you a result of 2. You will need to delete 1 of these -
this might require you to delete some references in other tables too...