[Building Sakai] SAM-921 Assessment types

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Wed May 16 14:00:12 PDT 2012

I believe that is accomplished by logging in as an admin, going to any
course, going to Assessment Templates, and deleting all of the pre-defined
templates.

I am a strong proponent of removing Assessment Templates from the interface
as described in SAM-921.  The templates are a great concept for power users
but add a large layer of complexity for most users.

--Sam