[Building Sakai] Questions about 2.8.1 site email address edit, multiple email aliases

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Wed May 16 07:52:26 PDT 2012

Hi Cynthia, I think this was the jira around that

I believe that if you had a correct alias, and entered an incorrect alias,
that the correct alias wasn't removed and wasn't reusable again so you were
stuck.

Better error checking on the alias length in

Should make it so this can't happen anyway though.