[Building Sakai] Configuration that want to do development on Sakai 2.9

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu May 10 17:58:57 PDT 2012

Hi Gayan,

Repo:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//sakai/branches/sakai-2.9.x/
or
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//sakai/branches/sakai-2.9.x-all/

(the latter includes the source for all indie tools, which you may need eventually so I would get that one)

As for configuration, follow the install guide, or the dave environment setup guide, noting that you do not need to import everything into eclipse, just the parts you want to work on.

cheers,
Steve