[Building Sakai] Need .jmx configuration file Samigo testing

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Wed May 9 03:05:47 PDT 2012

Hi Jehan

We have recently developed a JMeter test plan for large randomized
multi-part assessments in T&Q though it needs some customization for the
specific build of Sakai that you're using.

I will put this on Confluence when I have a moment, but for now will
mail it to you separately so you can get started if you want.

Regards
Stephen

Stephen Marquard, Acting Director
Centre for Educational Technology, University of Cape Town
http://www.cet.uct.ac.za
Email/IM/XMPP: stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Phone: +27-21-650-5037 Cell: +27-83-500-5290

>>> Jehan Badshah <jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk> 5/9/2012 11:52 AM >>>
Dear All

We need to check load balancing of semigo tool, for that we need .jmx
configuration file.
 It will be good if I can specify multiple users to login and attempt
test
using jmeter.

Regards
Jehan Badshah | Sr. Software Engineer & Team Lead
Department of Research & Development
National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4, Islamabad
UAN: +92 (0)51 - 111 128 128 ext 344

###

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer
published on our website at
http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from
+27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom
it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify
the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may
not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail
is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the
sender's individual capacity.

###