[Building Sakai] Questions about Course Management

Hai Vo Thanh v0thanhhai at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 16:21:06 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,
Hi Kevin,

The first thing is that i'm very graceful to you for giving help these days.

Second, I have still not solve my problem (>_<)
I've installed sakora-csv, and uploaded successfully sample csv files by using Quartz.
 + The users have been created successfully (this is greate for creating new users)
 + Data in csv file have been inserted into the database.
But,
 + By default, the attribute IS_CURRENT in cm_academic_session_t table is set to "0", it means the session does not show
in the session drop down list when create a course site. How can i change it default value to "1"?
 + Something i want is like this, and this is still not going :-(
Do i need to config something for these to happen?

I've already installed the edu-service. It was built successfully but i didn't see anything new in ${tomcat-home}/webapps.
It is abnormal, isn't it?

What i have to do now?

Thanks and regards,
Hai