[Building Sakai] Questions about Course Management

Kevin P. Foote kpfoote at iup.edu
Thu May 3 05:31:19 PDT 2012

Sweet! Thanks Steve.

Obviously there has been lots of re-factoring since 2.6 so you have to
read a bit into it when that is referenced. I believe that things
operate in a similar fashion though..

Probably Steve and perhaps Ray can add more to CM discussion at this
point. I just know that it works and that its far superior than batch

------
thanks
  kevin.foote