[Building Sakai] Site lost Site Info and other tools withoutexplanation

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu May 3 01:31:11 PDT 2012

Hi, Michael.

We experienced this kind of issues last year, when we switched Kernel
version to 1.1.13. Randomly, when users changed their site's tools, they
lost Site Info.

After aplying the patch at https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/KNL-433
, I think these problems dissapeared, or at least were drastically
reduced in our production environment.

Best regards.