[Building Sakai] Tomcat not shutting down properly

Brian Jones bjones86 at uwo.ca
Wed Mar 28 09:42:29 PDT 2012

We're not using many contrib tools, but they are as follows:

- contentreview-impl
(https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/turnitin/tags/content-review-0.7)
- EntityBrowser (https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/asu/EntityBrowser)
- certification
(https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/rsmart/certification/)
- rsmart-common
(https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/rsmart/rsmart-common/)
- sakora (https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/unicon/sakora-csv/trunk)

FYI, we only experienced the problem AFTER deploying Rsmart's certification
tool.
And we're based off 2.8.x

Brian Jones
Applications Development