[Building Sakai] samigo auto-submit job?

Joshua Swink joshua.swink at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:41:26 PDT 2012

Thanks Sam. I'm having some trouble with the manual database update.

INSERT INTO SAM_ASSESSMETADATA_T (ASSESSMENTMETADATAID, ASSESSMENTID,
LABEL, ENTRY)
     VALUES (NULL, 1, 'automaticSubmission_isInstructorEditable', 'true');

ORA-01400: cannot insert NULL into
("SAKAI"."SAM_ASSESSMETADATA_T"."ASSESSMENTMETADATAID")

The distributed sql files even set up this table with 'not null' for that
field:

create table SAM_ASSESSMETADATA_T (ASSESSMENTMETADATAID bigint not null
auto_increment, ...

Is there a workaround for these database updates?

Josh