[Building Sakai] [oae-dev] LDAP

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 04:43:29 PDT 2012

Hi,

Cross posting to sakai-dev.

Can you enable debug level logging for the LDAP provider in sakai.proerties and restart Sakai? This should give a bunch of information in the logs that points you to the problem.

log.config.count=1
log.config.1=DEBUG.edu.amc.sakai.user

Also, using an LDAP application (either command line or a GUI like Ldapper or similar) and using the exact same settings as what you put into Sakai, can you connect?

cheers,
Steve