[Building Sakai] how to use JSESSIONID for accessing sakai tool behind login

Jehan Badshah jehan.badshah at nu.edu.pk
Mon Mar 26 23:33:01 PDT 2012

Dear All

I am connecting with Sakai from my own application (built in C#.Net), after
connection I am getting cookie information as following
JSESSIONID=*899d2dd2-76bd-4d00-bbff-2efe7dd47afd*.fast325; Path=/; HttpOnly

Please note it I am not calling login web-service.

 when I want to access user work-space using following URL then login
screen is prompting, instead of workspace or any other page which is behing
login.

http://sakai-test/portal?sakai.session=*899d2dd2-76bd-4d00-bbff-2efe7dd47afd
*

How to use above information for accessing tools like test and quizzes etc

Regards
Jehan Badshah | Sr. Software Engineer
FAST - National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences
A.K. Brohi Road, H-11/4, Islamabad
UAN: +92 (0)51 - 111 128 128 ext 344