[Building Sakai] BBB1.0.7-b2 can't read recordings

Jesus Federico jesus at blindsidenetworks.com
Mon Mar 26 12:45:50 PDT 2012

Hello Wendy,

I just tried two fresh installations, one with sakai 2.8 ant the other with
2.9-b3, both with bbb-tool 1.0.7-b2-SNAPSHOT installed (released around 4
days ago). I have a BigBlueButton server 0.8-beta-4. In both cases I was
able to create meetings, make recordings and access them.

Could you please try setting up the logs for development on your server and
send the catalina.out result?

log.config.count=1
log.config.1 = ALL.org.sakaiproject.bbb

Also, because the problem could be on the BBB configuration, if you can
provide more information on how to reproduce the error I would be more than
pleased to help.

Regards,

Jesus Federico

On Sun, Mar 25, 2012 at 9:05 PM, wendy lee <lhh at mail.sysu.edu.cn> wrote:

> hi, all
>
> I use bbb-tool to record a meeting, but there is no recordings display
> except an error message "generalError:null".
> sakai version is 2.8 and bbb-tool version is 1.0.7-b2 from
> https://github.com/blindsidenetworks/bigbluebutton-sakai
> bbb version is 0.8. With bbb-demo meeting can be record and slides can be
> read.
> bbb-conf --version
>
> ii  bbb-apps                             0.80ubuntu32
>                BigBlueButton applications for Red5
> ii  bbb-apps-deskshare                   0.80ubuntu19
>                BigBlueButton deskshare module for Red5
> ii  bbb-apps-sip                         0.80ubuntu13
>                BigBlueButton SIP module for Red5
> ii  bbb-apps-video                       0.80ubuntu15
>                BigBlueButton video module for Red5
> ii  bbb-client                           0.80ubuntu252
>               BigBlueButton Flash client
> ii  bbb-common                           0.80ubuntu74
>                BigBlueButton common files
> ii  bbb-config                           0.80ubuntu75
>                BigBlueButton group package
> ii  bbb-demo                             0.80ubuntu57
>                API demos for BigBlueButton
> ii  bbb-freeswitch                       1.0.7-ubuntu32
>                open source telephony platform
> ii  bbb-freeswitch-config                0.80ubuntu5
>               BigBlueButton group package
> ii  bbb-openoffice-headless              0.71ubuntu5
>               BigBlueButton wrapper for OpenOffice
> ii  bbb-playback-slides                  0.80ubuntu78
>                BigBluebutton playback of slides and audio
> ii  bbb-record-core                      0.80ubuntu101
>               BigBlueButton record and playback
> ii  bbb-web                              0.80ubuntu98
>                BigBlueButton API
> ii  bigbluebutton                        0.80ubuntu2
>               Open Source Web Conferencing System (bbb)
>
> why? thanks

<http://blindsidenetworks.com/>

*Jesus Federico*
Software Engineer, Blindside Networks Inc.

(    +1 (613) 695-0264
*    jesus at blindsidenetworks.com
skype: jesus.federico