[Building Sakai] 2.9 deployment

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Mon Mar 26 01:32:30 PDT 2012

We working in some local changes for 2.9 too and we are going to install it
in at least one of our customers before summer. We agree with you about
jiras, most of them are. When the final 2.9 will be released we will update
code. Maybe in the road we will patch some jiras if they are "blocker".

Diego del Blanco.
Samoo