[Building Sakai] Problem with UC Davis maven repo?

David Adams da1 at vt.edu
Thu Mar 22 12:35:35 PDT 2012

I've been seeing 500 errors from this server for at least the past hour as well. I'm curious about why this is being pulled from a ucdavis.edu server, as well, since it doesn't appear to be a UC Davis project, unless I'm misreading the "com.extjs" part of the POM. Is there a backup Maven repo for this resource?

Seth Theriault wrote:
> Thomas Amsler wrote:
>
> > Is this still happening for you?
>
> Yes. I double-checked with a Web browser and am still getting
> nice-looking error screen for:
>
> http://maven2.ucdavis.edu/maven2/com/extjs/gxt/2.2.4-gwt22/
>
> See attached.
>
> Seth
David Adams
Director, Learning Systems Integration and Support
Virginia Tech Learning Technologies