[Building Sakai] how should lesson builder's site copy handle tests and assignments?

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco at samoo.es
Wed Mar 21 01:22:25 PDT 2012

My suggestion:

In my opinion there are two ways to do it.

The simplest one: Don't publish anything and put a "red message" in the
places where there were assignments or tests with information about the name
of the test that was pointed before copy the tool to another site. As you
said in assignments there is the draft mode when you copy, in test and
quizzes instructor must publish again the test, so in lesson builder,
instructor must link again the tasks. This is logical that when copying it
you need to review all the links...

But... maybe the right way to do it, but complex, can be asking when copying
a site:  Ask if you want to automatically publish assignments, test and
quizzes or Mneme tests and link them from lesson builder... So if the answer
is yes, you can publish all as part of the copy and put in a reference to
the published copy as you said. If the answer is not then do the "simplest
option" commented before.

Regards

Diego del Blanco
www.samoo.es