[Building Sakai] trunk build status?

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Mar 19 08:29:55 PDT 2012

We're working on it, the server (builds.sakaiproject.org) went down over
the weekend (not sure why) and it doesn't come up correctly (also not sure
why) . . . Well I'm sure WHY it doesn't come up correctly (the /dev devices
aren't created in the open vz container) but I'm not sure why they aren't
created. I've done everything here [1]

Anyway, there are a lot of related problems not now, and there's no actual
commit that can be backed out to fix this. Aaron said an offline build can
fix it, and I've heard building with Maven 3 instead of Maven 2 will fix it
as well.

[1]  http://wiki.openvz.org/Physical_to_container#.2Fdev