[Building Sakai] Question about sharedJournalBase Sakai.property

Mike Jennings mike_jennings at unc.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:57:25 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I just wanted to throw this out there as I find it weird that our
sharedJournalBase property is currently working.

In sakai 2.7.x we have the the property setup as

sharedJournalBase at
org.sakaiproject.search.api.JournalSettings=/sakai/files/search/searchjournal

and files are currently being updated correctly.  I can't figure out how
this is even working since I would expect that the property would need
to be like this

sharedJournalBase at org.sakaiproject.search.api.JournalSettings=/sakai/files/search/searchjournal

to be recognized.

Is have the "at" piece like that even valid?

Mike Jennings
Mike Jennings
Teaching and Learning Developer

Office: (919) 843-5013