[Building Sakai] Print a resolved exam in Samigo

Lucas Lo Vercio lucaslovercio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 12:32:57 PDT 2012

I'm working on it, using  org.sakaiproject.tool.assessment.ui.bean.print as
my reference. It isn't hard to modify, but I'm having a problem to obtain
the total score of a solved exam. I can obtein it searching the agents:

TotalScoresBean totalScores = (TotalScoresBean)
ContextUtil.lookupBean("totalScores");
Iterator it = totalScores.getAgents().iterator();
//getAgentId() == bean.getStudentId
agent.getFinalScore()

and it doesn't work when the student wants to print it.

any idea to improve this solution??