[Building Sakai] URGENT - Samigo: statistics do not show when random draw from pool is used

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Mon Mar 12 08:56:04 PDT 2012

Hi David,

So you applied the all changes in SAM-1620 successfully but still not see
the Statistics link for assessments which contain random draw from pool?

You have Samigo 2.8.3 but use the patch for trunk? I am not sure if this is
reason. But I will work merging the changes to 2.8.x now. Maybe you can try
to apply that?

Thanks,
Karen