[Building Sakai] Melete CKeditor: more issues

David Horwitz david.horwitz at uct.ac.za
Thu Mar 8 04:32:23 PST 2012

Hi All,

With a msub of Melete 2.8.2 and the edit page modified based on the
patch supplied by Chuck Hendrick. I now have CKeditor working in 2.8,
however there is 1 remaining issue:

- When a user click the hyperlink button clicking "OK" or "cancel"
doesn't return control back to the editor. The translucent overlay
remains in place and the form is disabled.

I suspect that there is something in how the editor is initialized or
configured that is supply wrong but am at a loss to what it is.

The code can be seen here:
https://source.sakaiproject.org/contrib/uct/melete-2.8.2/melete-app/src/webapp/melete/editmodulesections.jsp

(editor is at L207)

Many thanks