[Building Sakai] How to Using POI library in Sakai project?

Adrian Fish a.fish at lancaster.ac.uk
Mon Mar 5 02:08:30 PST 2012

Hi Bao,

Find the jars in your local maven repository and run jar -tf against
them to list the classes.

A command like this ...

jar -tf poi-3.7-20101029.jar | grep DirectoryNode

.. will tell you if that class is in the jar.

That's the first thing I'd try as you may not be pulling in the correct
POI jar.

Your local maven repo is usually under <HOMEDIR</.m2/repository

Cheers,
Adrian.

==================================
Adrian Fish