[Building Sakai] Creating full jsp crude Application

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 04:24:22 PST 2012

Ok great.

But no, sorry, there are only archetypes for Wicket and Spring MVC.
For JSP you'll need to look at some sample tools, or use the app builder but upgrade the poms so it builds correctly.

The other alternative for JSP is to build a JSR-168 compliant portlet and deploy that. Sakai supports portlets.

cheers,
Steve