[Building Sakai] Overriding complex type in sakai.properties

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Fri Jun 29 12:49:18 PDT 2012

There is already a sakai property "bottomnav" that displays the links on
the gateway page

bottomnav.count = 2
bottomnav.1 = <a href="https://localhost/portal/site/!gateway">Gateway</a>
bottomnav.2 = <a href="http://www.sakaiproject.org/"
target="_blank">The Sakai Project</a>

What you're doing does look similar, but yea, super complicated.